Tonbridge School employs over 800 staff in both academic and support staff positions. The School has excellent facilities which are set in a 150-acre site, including a sports and media centre, theatre, chapel and medical centre.
Highly qualified and committed teaching staff help the School to consistently achieve academic success, whilst also providing excellent pastoral care and being actively involved in co-curricular activities such as sport and music. There are also a wide range of positions within the support staff, including administrators, sports coaches, technical staff, catering and domestic roles.
Tonbridge School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
General Personnel Enquiries
The Personnel Department, Tonbridge School, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 1JP
Tel: 01732 365555
Please read the Recruitment in Education policies before applying for a job at Tonbridge School.
- Application and Recruitment Process: Explanatory Note
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy (January 2017)
- Disclosure Policy (May 2016)
- Equal Opportunities and Dignity at Work Policy (February 2017)
- Policy for the Recruitment of Individuals with Previous Criminal Convictions
- Staff Recruitment Policy (September 2016)