The Tunnel Gallery is a well-established exhibition space in the heart of Tonbridge School and has over the years hosted a number of exhibitions of high-profile Artists. We are asking for specific proposals for the creative use of this space during Lent Term. The proposal should include some element of engaging the wider school community in the creation or appreciation of Art or the creative process. This might be in the form of workshops, installation, development of a specific project, or any other creative enterprise. A background in film, animation or moving image may be an advantage.
The extensive practical resources of the Art school will be available for the artist to use; these include an excellent ceramics studio, printing presses (both intaglio and relief), photographic screen-printing resources, a large well-resourced darkroom, purpose built photographic lighting studio and a superbly stocked Art library.
Closing Date: 27th November 2017
Interviews to be held week beginning 4th December
- Download the General Support Staff Application Form (this can be completed online and submitted, or download and complete by hand and sign)
Send completed application form to:
Miss Hannah Hollman
Tonbridge School, High Street, Tonbridge TN9 1JP
Telephone: 01732 365555
or email email@example.com
Please read the Recruitment in Education policies before applying for a job at Tonbridge School.
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy (October 2017)
- Application and Recruitment Process: Explanatory Note
- Disclosure Policy (July 2017)
- Equal Opportunities and Dignity at Work Policy (February 2017)
- Policy for the Recruitment of Individuals with Previous Criminal Convictions (July 2017)
- Staff Recruitment Policy (July 2017)